Pages

Adam Johnson: Former England international released from prison after serving three years for child sex offences

Adam Johnson: Former England international released from prison after serving three years for child sex offences

Former England footballer Adam Johnson is understood to have been released from prison after serving half his sentence for child sex offences.


The former Sunderland and Manchester City winger was sentenced to six years in 2016 for engaging in sexual activity with a 15-year-old girl.





Johnson is released exactly halfway through his six-year sentence



1




Johnson is released exactly halfway through his six-year sentence



Witnesses said Johnson’s father, Dave Johnson, was seen driving a Mercedes people carrier with blacked-out rear windows out of HMP Moorland, near Doncaster, South Yorkshire, in the early hours of Friday morning.


The vehicle was followed out of the prison complex by a police van.


The same car was later spotted arriving at Johnson’s mansion in Castle Eden, County Durham.


Friday’s release comes exactly halfway through the player’s six-year sentence.















Johnson admitted kissing the girl but denied her claim that he touched her inside her pants and that she then performed oral sex on him.


A jury found him guilty of sexual activity with a child in relation to “digital penetration” but cleared him of the same offence relating to the oral sex.


He had already admitted another charge of sexual activity with a child in relation to kissing and also of grooming the girl.





  • Adam Johnson should NOT be allowed to return to football after prison release, says Labour MP




The judge said Johnson had lied repeatedly, referring to the controversy over whether he delayed his guilty pleas to enable him to continue his £60,000-a-week career with Sunderland.


As a sex offender, Johnson will have to register his address and bank details with police and inform officers of any intention to travel abroad.


The children’s services department from the local council may also carry out risk assessments in relation to Johnson’s daughter Ayla, and could prevent Johnson from spending time alone with his daughter.





How Man Utd could line up next season after ruthless summer overhaul of squad. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is set to overhaul his Manchester United squad this summer after finishing sixth in the Premier
Man City beat Chelsea to wonderkid signing - and Juventus



Manchester United transfer news: Solskjaer's side reportedly make £35million bid for Lyon striker Moussa Dembele; Arsenal transfer news LIVE: Welbeck's next move, Koscielny considers his future, Barcelona star lined up as replacement, Mustafi set to stay; Manchester United news: Red Devils release 2018/19 season review DVD after dire campaign
Manchester United news and transfers LIVE - Alexis Sanchez


Liverpool 2-1 Tottenham: Reds boost title hopes with last-gasp winner Toby Alderweireld's unfortunate 90th-minute own goal sent Liverpool top of the league By talkSPORT
~ Liverpool 2-1 Tottenham: Reds boost title hopes with last



Liverpool vs Wolves: Melwood graduate Conor Coady insists he's aiming to end the Reds' Premier League title dreams Wolves captain Conor Coady has insisted he is aiming to end Liverpool's Premier League title dreams on Sunday - even if it ruins his friendships. The boyhood talkSPORT 6 days ago
Liverpool vs Wolves Melwood graduate Conor Coady insists hes




The Oasis legend and die-hard Manchester City fan was feeling supersonic after Pep Guardiola's men pipped Liverpool to the Premier League title, ending a thrilling race to be crowned champions.

Transfer news and football gossip: Crystal Palace set £80m




Spurs' first game at new stadium against Palace not on TV with Sky showing Man City vs Cardiff that night Tottenham's grand stadium unveiling will not be on television in the UK, much to the
Tottenham fans FUME as Sky Sports make Manchester City




New Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane wants to bring in Premier League duo Eden Hazard and Christian Eriksen this summer. The Frenchman was re-appointed at the club on Monday. An approach to sign the Belgian from Chelsea in the summer has reportedly been made following Zidane's return.
Jonathan says insurgents are trained in ISIS camps | Pattolla




Arsenal fans are very excited about 'best player in the world' Tyreece John-Jules after youngster scores in friendly against Al-Nasr Dubai Football Arsenal vs Man United battle to avoid sixth: Next season nightmare in store and why both are now supporting Man City
USMNT star Weah 'so excited' by Celtic challenge after


Liverpool spell made Iago Aspas a meme in England, but


Goalkeeper's agent confirms Liverpool interest as Reds eye Mignolet replacement. Liverpool have enjoyed an impressive season but are still set to go on the hunt for reinforcements this summer
Ugurcan Cakir's agent reveals Liverpool interest - Read Liverpool


Diego Simeone has revealed that Atletico Madrid striker Diego Costa has faced disciplinary action over his conduct - but insists the issue has now been resolved.. The Spaniard reportedly refused to train on Thursday over a club disciplinary process following his red card against Barcelona.

Manchester City news: Pep Guardiola wants Benjamin Mendy to


Transfer news and football gossip: Harry Wilson wants to quit Liverpool, Arsenal target PSG star, Man United backed to sign Aaron Wan-Bissaka Plus, Solskjaer wants deadwood out of Old Trafford
Harry Wilson wants to quit Liverpool, Arsenal target PSG star

0 comments:

Post a Comment